Easy Healthy Recipes: Healthy Eating in College, Part 2

There is a wonderful article on Easy Healthy Recipes in college from the Cooking Light Magazine. It is a worthy read.

However, I suggest two wonderful books for any college students who want to enjoy delicious meals. The book offers easy way to cook, save money, and your friends will beg you to cook again. This is a great way to take good care of yourself and impress anybody.

You can get it at Amazon.com. The book is The Healthy College Cookbook and Cooking Outside the Pizza Box.

From my experience, I buy bag of almonds and sneak the fruits out of the cafeteria every time. From time to time, I buy hummus and multi-grain crackers. It is appetizing and you don't feel stuffed. It is always in my room and when I get hungry I eat nuts and fruits. It prevent me from binging out of snack machine or order in. It also save money that way, too.

Have a pitcher of water is also great way to keep yourself hydrate. It beat buying bottled water. Read Fast Company magazine report on the bottled water. It is a great article about bottled water. You will be surprise when you read about the Fiji water. Now, I have no problem drinking water from the tap.

Read first part of Eating Healthy in College.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home